Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am but just another person who comes into your life another number.
I may make an impact in your life, positively or negatively, with remembrance or not.
I may be there for you at the toughest of times and just disappear after all is said and done.
You may have learnt a thing or two from me. Pass it on to someone else.
You may hate a thing or two about me; learn it and don't see it in the mirror.
You may have liked or loved me sometime and never said a word, my word to you, there's a reason you didn't
I may have liked or loved you sometime and told you, remember that I'll always be around.
You may see me as strong and with a heart of stone, you really don't know me then.
You may have seen me as someone who doesn't really listen because I never say a word, I do. Sometimes I just don't know what to say.

So to all that has been unsaid, to the ones who have crossed my path, who have came into my life whether you stayed or not. Thank you for being around. My truest deepest thoughts and emotions perhaps, may never really be heard. But it sure will be expressed by the things that I do.


Love
Shaun

PS: I'm alright. just my thoughts at like 220am in the morning.

No comments: