Monday, December 12, 2011

I Dream, I Wish, I Pray, I Hope; I Love You Always....

Can't sleep tonight... kept waking up at the slightest sounds... Wishing it was a message, a call, some words.. a voice... Instead it was merely the ticking of my clock, the shifting of furniture or some random people downstairs.
I wish we could put it all behind us. My stupid mistakes. My insensitivity... I wish I could relive those moments with what I know now... I never wanted to hurt you... I had already dreamed so much of the future... You are the first person that I've ever let bunk in with me as and when you feel like it... The first person I've ever been so honest with... To share so much with you... But I guess I was too honest... I guess I just said too much...
You are a beautiful person... Sweet, understanding, caring, loving, cute, pretty, generous, strong, the list goes on...
But I guess for now your mind's made up... I can't change it for you. I can only tell you that I still love you and I'm willing to do anything to keep us, US...
I still hope that it's just one of those fights I hear couples have... And then in time, patch back and be as one again.
The key that I duplicated, was for you... The wine in my fridge was for us to drink together. The car I rented was for me to bring you around.
I never felt irritated with you using my comp, playing your games, doing your shopping. I never thought one bit that you were fat even though you always say you were and wanted to diet and exercise. I always wanted for you to just eat well. To not fall sick.
God brought us together and let us be together. I find it hard to believe he wants it to end this way. So I believe if it is in His will, we would be happy together.
The past is the past, it's been cried over, learnt from and the pages turned.
We've already been through so much together...
Sighs... guess it is only up to God and you... If you really want to do what you want to, I won't stand in your way... I won't make it any more difficult for you... All I ask is for you to know that I'll always be here for you... That I'll be waiting... Waiting for you to pray and think about it as you said you would...
I will never ever forget you... I will never forget the times we shared together. All the fun and laughter, all the tears and sadness. Sharing our lives together...
I was so excited when mum said she was willing to teach you to bake. When Dad was sharing all his toy collections with you and you found it so cool.
And also Butter being so jealous over you. Even wanting to squeeze in between us and finally after some time she in a way accepted you as family.
I love it when you sneeze, it's so cute. I love it when you gave me my first flying kiss and it just grew onto me. I love it when you tickle me. I love it when you smile... when you say those three words... When you listen to my heartbeat. When you worry about my hand getting numb because you're lying on it. And There's just so many other things I Love about you....
I wish you're not just a shooting star... To see, experience and share something so beautiful and in a brief moment, it's all gone...
I wish I could mend that broken pieces... I wish I could make all the hurt and troubles go away. But I can't... I'm only human...


For all that you are, from the very bottom of my heart, I Love You... Always...

I'll Be Right Here Waiting For You...
Love Always
Your Dearest Shaun *hugs* <33


Gonna try and slp now...

No comments: